Good day my friends, The League of S.T.E.A.M. is pleased to announce an exciting new event for Wild Wild West Con, March 4-6, 2011, Tucson Arizona: The League of S.T.E.A.M. Wild West Party Bus!
Be entertained by the League and enjoy the company of other steampunks while you travel to Tuscon in style!
Book your passage and get these exciting amenities*:
- Round trip travel from the greater Los Angeles area to the Convention hotel in Tucson Arizona!
- Shuttle to and from the hotel to Old Tucson Studios!
- Ticket to the League of S.T.E.A.M.’s special Saturday night ghost story tour @ Old Tucson Studios!
- Additional League of S.T.E.A.M. entertainment not available at the Convention.
- Q & A with members of the League!
- Thaddeus Crunch’s special cocktail hour!
- Drinks included!
- On board movie!
- Exclusive Tour Bus party favor!
PLUS ! Relax knowing you:
- Save money on an airline ticket! (tickets currently are running about $200 round trip)
- Your priceless Props and Costumes don’t have to go thru TSA security! Just ours…
- Overhead storage bins are larger than an airplane!
- Avoid wear and tear on your vehicle!
- Save gas and help the environment!
- No traveling from the airport to the hotel!
- No worries about strip searches or an invasive body scan at the airport!
- Relax in style with fellow Steampunks and leave the driving to us!!
*All Amenities are subject to change without notice.
Hurry! Space is limited to the first 24 persons!
-Tickets = $150
- Due to this special arrangement no tickets can be refunded after Friday February 11th, however if some unfortunate unforeseeable event occurs and the bus is cancelled a full refund will be returned.)
- Bus leaves Los Angeles the morning of Thursday March 3 and returns the evening of Sunday March 6.
- There will be multiple pickup locations for your convenience within the Los Angeles area. As of now we are planning an Santa Ana Train Station, Downtown Los Angeles Union Station and the Pasadena train station. Pickup locations may change based on RSVP bookings.
- Pickup times will be determined and announced by Feb. 10th.
- Please let us know your location when booking so we may do our best to accommodate pick ups. You will be responsible for your individual transportation to and from the pick up locations.
- Overhead storage is available and larger than those found on an airplane.
- There will also be room aboard the bus for an extra bag and/or personal bag.
- Underneath transport storage is generous but limited. Your cargo space is roughly 10 cubic feet per person!
If you have special needs or equipment please contact:
(if you have excessive baggage outside of your allotted space that may infringe on another persons space additional charges may apply)
All participants will be required to sign a waiver before boarding the bus.